Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My top 10 Christmas Songs

I thought it might be helpful for all of you that are trying to find some good Christmas music if I posted my top 10 favorite songs. These are not in order cause there is really no way for me to choose which ones I like better out of these. Some of these links are the music video but others are just the song but they are all from youtube.

1. All I Want for Christmas Is You By: Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

2. Oh Santa By: Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5zaQ_vIAHE

3. Jingle Bell Rock By: Bobby Helms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWXqmukiD3U

4. Run Run Rudolph By: Chuck Berry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCTeXUkTFwQ

5. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause By: The Jackson Five
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TSbNJEeoVA

6. Here Comes Santa Clause By: Gene Autry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-OC_5rksk

7. Santa Clause Is Coming To Town By: Mariah Carey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaVtSHrP888

8. I'll Be Home For Christmas By: Rascal Flatts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW8wMMIVBFM

9. Winter Wonderland By: Selena Gomez and The Scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHlN-uJeBhQ&feature=related

10. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer By: Randy Brooks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpKLHYAmLoc

hope you all enjoy all of these songs as much as I do!

Ps. if you all like the idea of me posting my top 10 favorite things such as: apps (for the iphone), bands etc please let me know so I can start working on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment