Saturday, December 25, 2010

White Christmas

I can remember when i was little when it used to snow every year. For some reason it never actually snowed on Christmas though. Today when i woke up it was a great surprise. We were'nt even expecting snow this year yet we woke up and everything was covered!!! I was so excited because i love snow plus it's christmas!  Every year my brothers start waking us up at about 3 or 4 o'clock. This year we made our brothers sleep till 7. They about died from excitement but they managed. My big present was a david yurman bracelet and a canon camera and a coach purse, my sister got a lot of little stuff, my brother got a dirt bike, and my other brother got a bike. Christmas is always the biggest holiday at my house. My mom loves to go overboard when it comes to presents!! I always hate when all the excitement is over and there are no more presents under the tree, it looks so bare. Unfortunately Christmas is almost over but we still have new years to look forward to!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment