Thursday, December 2, 2010

My top 10 favorite free apps (for the iphone)

Okay so there are some really good and fun apps out there that no one has ever even heard of. If you don't know what your looking for when you go to the app store it can almost be impossible to find an app you like. This is my list of free app that I personally like and my discription. Hope this helps yall use your iphones better!

1. Talking Tom Cat... its so fun and cute there is a paid version but the free is just as good. A little cat pops up on the screen and it repeats everything you say in a cute voice. Its so funny cause once you get to laughing it laughs to and you just can't stop.

2. Snake Classis... (game) its a game just like snake on the old old cell phones. Of course there is a paid version also but like I said the free is just as good. 

3. Cut the Rope...(game) make the candy go into the frogs mouth. Also a paid version, the paid version is the one I have and it has WAY more levels to beat. 

4. Dragon Dictation... This one is so so cool. You press a button and talk into it and then it types what you said. Then you can send it as a text, facebook, twitter, email and lots more.

5. Doodle Find...(games) basically this one is like those eye spy games. It gives you a thing to find at the top of the screen and then you only have so much time to find it and many more things.

6. Words With Friends...(game) Just like Scrabble. The only thing that is different is that you can play with all of your friends even if your not right beside them. 

7. Cube Runner...(game) avoid the obstacles as long as possible by tilting the screen

8. Twitter...(social networking) everyone knows what Twitter is DUH! But on your phone you can post on the go.

9. Facebook...(social networking) Basically its Facebook on the go.

10. M.L.I.A... (entertainment) if you don't like all the gross and inappropriate posts on FML this one is great! and it is way more funny (in my opinion) it has stories about what happens in peoples lives.

11. A.K.A...(entertainment) type in your name of friends and it will tell you your: pirate, jedi, stripper, spy, rapper name and alot of others. Its so fun just to mess with.

ok I know this says top 10 but I just couldn't resist putting the 11th one on there! hope yall enjoy these apps and like I said they are all FREE

These are the top 10 not in order of how I like them

No comments:

Post a Comment